To receive your free Vineland Public Library card, bring your photo ID and proof of residency in Vineland to the library. Acceptable forms of ID and proof of residency are listed below.
Library cards are issued to residents of all ages. Children must be present to receive a card. Cards are renewed every two (2) years. At renewal, you will be asked again for proof of residency.
Applications for library cards by anyone under the age of 18 must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.
Teen computer cards are issued for free to students ages 13-17 who attend the Vineland, Bridgeton, or Millville public school systems with proper student ID such as a current report card, official school documentation, or a work ID.
With any photo ID that does not have the current address listed, a second document for proof of residency is needed as listed below.
Acceptable documents for proof of residency:
• Current utility bill with Vineland address (bill must be issued within the previous 30 days of current date)
• Current rent or lease agreement
• Current tax receipt or tax bill with Vineland address
• Deed to Vineland property
• Adult Community resident ID card
• Current bank statement
• Current credit card statement
• Current car insurance card
• Current car registration
• Home settlement papers
Residents of areas other than the cities of Vineland, Bridgeton, or Millville may show one of the above forms of ID and purchase one of the following:
• Household family non-resident card for $50 per year
• Individual non-resident computer-only card for $20 per year
Residents of the cities of Bridgeton and Millville may show one of the above forms of ID and proof of residency and:
• Get a free Bridgeton or Millville card.
• Pay $25 to make Vineland their "home" library and get a Vineland library card